Much has changed over the last week. BVTC now has COVID 19 indemnity insurance which will allow us to move forward with the opening next weekend, Sunday, June 28. On-line registration will open Wednesday, June 24. Online court booking will begin Thursday, June 25.
- Membership is $50 for the 2020 season (with limited amenities); NO refunds
- No clubhouse or washroom access, no benches or outdoor chairs
- No social activities (round robins, house league, ladder, skills clinics, BBQs)
- No attendants, No windscreens, No night lights
- Members can book a court 7 days ahead on the BVTC website, after you log into your account
- 1 hour at a time, only 2 active bookings at a time
- RECEIPT from online booking is proof of the booking: REQUIRED at the courts
- Court access will be 8 am – sunset.
- Court 1-2-3 resurfacing will take place in July for 3-4 weeks
- Public hours remain the same Sat & Sun 4 – 7 pm (Holiday Mondays 4 – 6 pm)
- No guests (as money cannot be accepted under Parks’ Guidelines)
- Court 6 reserved for members’ lessons only
- Tennis Lessons can be booked through Peter Nielsen at 905-889.7293 or email email@example.com
- Parks’ Guidelines must be followed; members who fail to follow Guidelines can have membership revoked.
- A Security Gate will be installed; members will receive the code after booking.
- Hand sanitizers will available for members.
City of Toronto Parks Guidelines (Stage 1) - Summary
- Singles only allowed
- Members must mark their own tennis balls
- Social distancing of 2 meters
- Lessons on Court 6 (Tennis Pro – Peter Nielsen) – up to 4 members in a lesson
- No social congregation before or after playing
- Arrive 10 minutes before court time and leave immediately after
We wish everyone a safe and enjoyable season of tennis under the current restrictions. We believe everyone at BVTC understands and will respect the City Guidelines.
Bayview Village Tennis Club