It's been a rocky road to get here, but we keep moving forward. The latest news? The City has produced new Guidelines for Tennis Community Clubs showing doubles may be played, but reminding members to keep the social distance! Our online system has been updated accordingly to allow you to book for doubles-play.
- No clubhouse or washroom access, no benches or outdoor chairs
- No social activities (round robins, house league, ladder, skills clinics, BBQs)
- No attendants, No windscreens, No night lights
- Members can book a court 7 days ahead on the BVTC website, after you log into your account
- 1 hour at a time, only 2 active bookings at a time
- RECEIPT from online booking is proof of the booking: REQUIRED at the courts
- Court access will be 8 am – sunset
- Public hours remain the same Sat & Sun 4 – 7 pm (Holiday Mondays 4 – 6 pm)
- No guests (as money cannot be accepted under Parks’ Guidelines)
- Court 6 reserved for members’ lessons only
- Tennis Lessons can be booked through Peter Nielsen at 905-889.7293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parks’ Guidelines must be followed; members who fail to follow Guidelines can have membership revoked
- Hand sanitizers will available for members
- Take back with you everything that you bring in, including your garbage
- Drop-ins are not allowed.
Entertain yourself safely and responsibly!!!
Bayview Village Tennis Club