Super Clinic - September 12
Social Round Robins - September 10 & 24
BVTC is pleased to announce that we will be having 3 social events in September.
SUPER CLINIC - SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 12 at 10:00 AM
We're excited to announce the return of the "Super Clinic", hosted by our Club Pro, Peter Nieslen, and his team. The super clinic begins at 10:00 AM and runs until about 12:00 PM, taking over all 6 courts. Each court will have a different drill. You will be split into groups of 10 and rotate from court to court, over the 2 hours, practicing 6 different drills.
- To register please select Sunday, September 12 on the daily booking schedule, on our normal court booking site, and book your space.
- 60 spots will be available to book. A waiting list will occur once full. If you register and cannot make it, PLEASE CANCEL and give someone else the chance to attend.
- Please wait outside the gate and enter no earlier than 5 minutes before the clinic begins. No spectators will be allowed entry to the courts during this time.
SOCIAL ROUND ROBINS - FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 10 & 24 at 7:00 PM
Our first round robin at the end of August was a major success, filling up quickly. As a result, we are bringing back another 2 social round robins, hosted by our Social Director, Steven Foss, on Courts 1-5 from 7-8pm, 8-9pm, and 9-10pm. Details as follows:
- To register please select Friday, September 10th or 24th on the daily booking schedule, on our normal court booking site, and book your desired time slot by selecting social round robin under courts 1-5. Regardless of the court selected you will be registered during that time for the event. Upon arrival and check in you will be notified of the court you’re playing on and with whom. Tennis balls will be provided.
- 20 spots will be available to book per hour; a waiting list will occur once full.
- Teams of two will be made at random and will play a doubles match for 30 minutes. After which, teams will be changed for the remaining 30 minutes of play.
- Please wait outside the gate and enter no earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled time to play. No spectators will be allowed entry to the courts during this time.
Have any questions, please contact our Social Director, Steven Foss, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll see you on the courts!
BVTC Board of Directors